So many of you may recognize me from that other place...

Anyways so last night I'm out partying with some friends of mine for this girl's birthday.

And I'm getting a bit intoxicated. Well these black girls start hitting on me. I'm really not interested but I'm there to have a good time so I'm playfully flirting along. Well this black guy comes up to me and starts talking shit and threatening to hit me if I don't leave the general area. I'm not one to start fights, particularly over something that meaningless. So I walk outside and I'm talking to a friend. About 10 minutes later this black guy comes out of nowhere and sucker punches me and then proceeds to run away.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what this solved. Was he just taking out his sexual frustrations on me? Who knows. Well I'd like to know what you guys think of this obviously terrible behavior. Anyone have anything similar happen to them? Anyone actually know someone that's enough of an asshole to do this? Have YOU ever done it to someone?

By the way in case anyone is wondering, I'm OK. Not a scratch on me. Didn't even knock me down. And this guy was at least 6'3" if not a bit bigger. The bartender saw it happening and she thought I was absolutely crazy because I just shook it off and went inside to order another drink. And that is the adventures of Powerman.