Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
Hey, I appreciate the offer, but I guess I was exaggerating a little bit. It's not broken, or at least not so bad that I would want you to have to go through all the hassle of sending me a new one, though I really appreciate the offer.

Honestly, when I bought the thing, the guy at Gamestop told me that the guitars are notorious for breaking easily, so I got the no-questions-asked replacement plan, so I just need to dig up that receipt and go get myself a new guitar.

Incidentally, I'm a little underwhelmed with III. It's hard, sure, hard enough that it wasn't fun for me after a while. But, the game felt shorter to me, for some reason. When I got it, the guy at Gamestop was going on and on about how many songs are unlockable, but when I go to the store, there's only like five or ten songs available. Keep in mind, I haven't beaten the game, but I have gotten up to the final tier.

And, I wasn't as excited over the song selection as I was in the second one. The only songs I can remember thinking were really good, not obvious choices were The Killers' "When You Were Young" and Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock".

i agree....I was harder than III for me and i liked II the best......rock the 80's is pretty fun as well....