macs are for people who are easily satisfied with the software they give you, and aren't into customizing with other software and options.

I like that I can install programs/software and not worry about compatibility to Windows, as well as install one that I prefer over the pre-loaded stuff.

Businesses use Windows PC's not because of marketing, but because of the ability to have programs custom-designed for them for about 1/8 the price of one for a Mac OS. This is because writing programs for Mac is difficult because their OS is more complex. Another reason why virus-designers don't do mac viruses. Too much work for too little effect. Many companies have specially designed programs to fit their particular business operations. Banks/Credit Unions, Retail stores, accountants, financial advisors, etc., almost all have software designed for their business. Even Officemax, where I work PT, uses PC's for all operations, including the ImPress graphic design center. It all comes down to versatility. Macs just aren't versatile enough to be used on a wider scale.

It is like going to a car dealer that only sells one make/model car, and all you have to choose from are the options that the car will come with, vs. going to a dealer that sells the full line of two or more manufacturers as well as an array of accessories to make the car uniquely yours. If you're satisfied with the one make/model, then so be it. it's your choice.