Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Another Brother Dead. Another Viet Nam Vet Forgotten

Somebody asked me about this earlier. I forgot, but I was banned from here at that time but I posted this about my brother on the other site.

Friday, November 16, 2007 a homeless Viet Nam Veteran was killed in a traffic accident in Tennessee. He was my youngest brother, blood brother. He was positively identified by fingerprints as he had no other identification on him.

Many of you helped me grieve for my older brother that died in Florida a few years ago from throat cancer that was positively attributed to Agent Orange exposure in Viet Nam. Quite promptly you forgot about him and instead resumed your attacks on me as I am not exactly the same as you.

Both of these proud and courageous Veterans will be largely ignored by most of America but they will not be forgotten by me or my most close family members.

Support your Veterans, alive or dead.

Here: http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=51300

I mentioned this in another post tonight so as not to cause confusion I reprinted the post from the other board here. It is very clear that not many of you chickenhawks and warmongers feel much for the veterans.
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 12-12-2007 at 04:14 AM.