View Poll Results: Do you think we should stay in Iraq/open ended commitment, or get out troops out?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, our job there is done, we should begin pulling out.

14 41.18%
  • No, our job there isn't done, we should stay, indefinitely.

16 47.06%
  • Not sure

3 8.82%
  • Don't care

1 2.94%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default PRIVATE POLL: Question; Do You Think We Should Get Out Of Iraq, Or Stay There?

I know my opinion about getting out of Iraq is not a popular one among my conservative friends here on the board. But I've recently read more than one article where polls are cited that say people by majority want us out of Iraq, both democrat and republican alike. So, I thought I'd poll the board here. But I'm going to keep the who voted how private, so you can vote how you feel without worrying about being found out. Please vote the truth.

The question is going to be this... do you believe we should begin pulling our troops out of Iraq immediately, until they're all home, or do you believe we should stay there, never to leave, in an open ended commitment? In more simple terms, should we stay or should we go? I know there's some qualifying people want to do, like saying, "we should stay until the job is done." Well then you would vote we stay, because as of right now, you don't think the job is done. If you think we've already achieved what we went there to do, then you would vote we leave. Discussion will be welcome, but how someone voted will remain private. So again, please vote how you truly feel. Not the popular opinion.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 12-31-2007 at 09:38 AM.