On the Today show she mentioned wanting to be our 'champion' - she wants to give us the tools to live our lives to the fullest.

Ya know what? LEAVE ME ALONE. That's what I want. I don't want the government to provide anything but good roads, police, fire-fighters, and such. I don't NEED some hack politician in WA to force-feed programs, unfair taxes, and crappy state-run health care on me and my family. I want the safest borders possible. I want to be free to live my life and accept the consequences of my choices.

Hillary, in the name of Democrats, wants to hold my hand and lead me through my life. Hell no. Anybody who agrees with her on that is a pansy. And power-hungry.

There are people who WANT to be led. There are several folk on this board without the wherewithal or ability to forge their own path in life. Fine. Move back home with mama. Keep your hands out of my wallet; keep your desire for control of my life where it belongs - shoved up your ass. I'm not even sure what that last bit means. But I mean it.