HOLY Lord this poor woman!

DANIA BEACH, Fla. — A 3-year-old girl was killed Tuesday after being run over by a vehicle driven by her mother, authorities said.

Nashia Facey was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. Authorities did not expect any charges.

"There's nothing to suggest that this was anything but a tragic accident," said Hugh Graf, a spokesman for the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

Natasha Smith, 23, got into her car in the driveway of her home on Tuesday morning and began to drive toward the street, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported.

Authorities said it appeared the child came out of the house and got into the path of the car. When the woman struck the child, she likely panicked, put the car in reverse, and dragged her daughter a short distance before stopping, Graf said.

"I was crying," said neighbor Tai Moltimore, 24, whose uncle witnessed the accident. "Just looking at my daughter, it could have been her."

Pathella Cornelius, 32, a friend of the Smith family, said he heard the mother screaming, "Please help. Please help ... my baby, my baby."

(Story continues below)

Read the rest:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253222,00.html