Again, I could be off topic, but this particular thread is what jarred my memory on this gay issue....

And please don't shoot the messenger for bringing this up....I was just putting two and two together....

I saw a program not long ago on certain fish in a colorado river that were turning from the male gender to the female gender due to the high amounts of estrogen(female hormone) going in to the rivers from waste water...basically from all the women on birth control pills tinkling out excess estrogen that ended up in their rivers...

Then yesterday or the day before an article came out on Drugs in our tap water....estrogen being one with higher amounts in the water....

Added to the comments from a friend of mine who is gay and has always insisted that he was born this way, that it was not a choice....as a young child he was attracted to little boys and not little girls.....

Then look at the concentration of Gay men in our cities verses the suberbs....

and note that cities would have public water verses the people in the country with well water....

Is it possible, that the estrogen in our public water system is making more men gay?

Is it possible that they are born that way? Not that God made them that way, because as a religious person I do not believe such....but that there is a possibility that they are born that way because of the excess estrogen that they may have gotten in their public water use?

I apologize again if this is too off topic of the subject in the thread and if moderators want to move this post to another thread, that is fine also...

jd