Last i left the subject, i believe the point was that if not now, then when, and if i continue to ask that question, then the question necessarily will repeat, everytime.

i did not disagree with that line of thought, i just wanted to think things through. today i went and reread Jeff's blog about going libertarian. a good read btw, i recommend rereading that blog 2 or 3 times.

http://blog.debatepolicy.com/2008/03...g-libertarian/

most on this site (save for the obama cult followers) are sick of the poleetacations running for office this year. they are all liberal. there is not much difference between obama and hillary....or mccain. he may be more conservative in some areas, but overall, he is similar to the dems.

so i ask myself....if not now....when? before, in my short voting experience, there has always been someone who i would vote for "over that person" notice i did not say "typical"....well, i don't lie and i don't stereotype like the racist on the dem ticket. since none of the three, IMO, are good leaders and/or good for this country, seems to me that now is the time to kick up the third party vote.

so jeff...make your third party case. or anyone who is voting for third party. i am not familiar with any third party's platform.