Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    I was in a fraternity and I was not hazed at all, we all supported each other to get thorugh a rigourus engineering program and have some fun at the same time. There were some other chapters that had military style hazing and they lost there charters and were shut down by there respective grand chapters. There are checks and ballances with fraternitys and the checkers have teeth.

Notice no one addressed any of my points other than to create more banter, these hardliners claim to post educated things and yet totally dodge all of my points, NOWHERE in the civilian work place is behavior like this accptable period. I got out using the proper channels and I completed basic training there was nothing dishonorable about what I did so the hardliners contradicted themselves again, I did just that because I did not want a bum security clearance if I want to get a scientist job later in life but just look at the flames they lump me right in there with someone who went AWOL (not that im saying I disagree with the reasons people go AWOL because the military does some F**ked up shit). Do you notice that your military experence, anyones military experence does not give them credibility amougst other hardliners unless they agree with the hardliners just look at John Kerry, he had honorable valid military service and people slander and liable him all the time when he was running, and GW basicly did the same thing as me and he is great and wonderful among the hardliners or at least they tolerate him by staying in the military, give me a break.

Bring it, im looking forward to a discussion that is beyond your whinny retoric; "oh your a pussy", thats what ignorant rednecks say. Dont claim to be an intellegent person when you make statements of the nature "oh your a pussy" or some other similiar statement "you cant hack it" or whatever. Lets see what you would do if I came in your home and started smacking your wife around but I claimed it was to toughen her up. You people are so full of shit its not even funny.
    Obviously it never included a spelling or gammer class, did it????? You are by far the last person on this board to ever call into question ANYONES intelegence..... MORON........
    Last edited by Nukeman; 05-05-2008 at 09:52 AM.
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain