Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default Six year old girl beaten by Imam

Not a new story (2006), but posted for those who equate Islam with other religions. The story is apparently roughly translated from French.

Tetouan: an imam attacked a young girl - for stepping on his prayer rug.
    A case in Tetouan scandal rocked the local public opinion and media education. Nihad Afroun, a small angel of six years, was the victim last week, of physical violence committed by [her] teacher at school Sidi Ahmed El Bekkal, located in Ward Jbel Darssa. In addition to the psychological effects, this violence has had serious physical consequences on the girl child. The swollen face, Nihad has bruises at eye level and fractures in the nose.

"The case dates back to Wednesday, April 19. At 15 hours, the school called me to register that my daughter has fallen. When I arrived, she was bleeding. I then asked him what happened to [her]. She told me that when students came to class 13 hours 30 minutes, the teacher was his prayer "Dohr." Without attention, she set foot on his carpet, "said Fatima Ouled Abdelwahhab , Mother of Nihad. He added: "After completing his prayer, the teacher gave a violent coup to my daughter to the point it has fallen by bumping his face against the ground. We did notice that nearly two hours after the incident. "
    "I walked on his small carpet. He hit me and I fell to the ground," confirms the small Nihad a gentle voice. The mother then led his daughter to the hospital "Sania Rmel" in Tetouan to receive the necessary care. "The doctor told me that my daughter has serious fractures at the nose," says the mother, shook the heart of anguish.
    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 05-14-2008 at 02:16 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey