Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
So you're allowed to make post that has no other purpose than to flame me, tell me I'm "out of my league" (Yeah, below my league) and then insult me by pretending as if I'm too stupid to post anywhere besides the photography thread? That's not declaring victory? Am I not allowed to call you names back? Is that a right solely held by you? Like I said: Pathetic.
The entire premise of the debate me and marine82 were in was that the world is filled with gray areas. I've proven beyond a reasonable doubt that gray areas can exist in any area of life. All you've done is back up my claims. Saying that the world is "black and white" is ridiculous and makes you look ridiculous because it's impossible to jive with that. If you acknowledge that there can be different types of murder then obviously it's not black and white. Murder = killing somebody. Seems pretty black and white right? Well what about self defense? What about killing in a war? It's not black and white. You can't just say all murder is wrong and that's the way it is because there are gray areas to be considered. There are many ways and many circumstances in which this can happen. Not all of them are evil (as you have demonstrated by repeating my examples back to me).

You have proven nothing. I HAVENT seen too many on this board who feel the same as you. The fact YOU WANT there to be grey areas is scary. That means that you WANT to be able to get away with something.

Life is pretty simple. It is people with alterior motives that complicate things.