At every presidential election time I always see two evils to vote for and have to vote for the lesser of the two. Same is happening this time around, but in this case its a real serious problem.

I view the LP as another evil. They have many things I don't agree with and I'm NOT willing to compromise. So I can go with Barr, or I can go with McCain. With Barr there is no win. Just a statement from my part that I don't like the other two parties. And it takes away from McCain's chances of winning.

So do I vote for the lesser of two evils with McCain and Barr and allow obamanation to take control of the country, just to show the repubs and hope they will get the message and change their ways? Four years of the obamanation will destroy this country. I have no doubt of that. And I am not about to vote one way to make a point. Much as I don't care for McCain's policies. I can't bring myself to vote for Barr because of the threat the obamanation means to this country.

If the dems were running a more centrist figure I would be inclined to go with Barr and make a statement. But they are not. They are running a ultra-liberal communist who's in the pocket of george soros and moveon. This is not the time for making statements. The LP needs to spend this year getting into congress with more than just a couple of seats.