Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
True... they did. Oh and by the way, Al Queda declared war on us back in the 1990s but the Clinton administration did NOTHING about it. Now,we find Iranians, Syrians, Egytians, members of Al Queda fighting us in Iraq so... it seems logical to fight them instead of withdrawing.
Clinton certainly did do something...and when he did try to take out OBL, the republicans ALL criticized his actions.... your selective memory is humorous.

If I stormed into YOUR house and occupied it against your will because I believed that a gang of motorcycle thugs had set up shop in your basement and were making molotov cocktails which I believed they would use against me.... and after getting into your house and occupying it with a gang of my own armed men, I determined that the motorcycle gang had never been in your basement and that my intelligence concerning their bomb-making activities had been bogus...but nonetheless...I stuck around with my gang of armed men... and my presence there got your in-laws who lived with you fighting with one another.... and then, a group of motorcycle thugs appeared in the backyard and started lobbing molotov cocktails at YOUR house in order to cause havoc with MY band of armed men, would you think that it would be appropriate for me to continue to occupy your house and continue to stir up hate and discontent in YOUR family simply because the bikers had arrived on the scene?