Even the Michigan GOP Party is turning against his lying ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Martin
Sun Oct 5, 4:55 PM ET

Al Ribeiro, until now McCain's Michigan state director, had the unenviable task of sending out an email to Republicans in the state explaining as delicately as possible why they were pulling out.

"With 30 days before the election, the campaign must decide where it can best utilize its limited resources with the goal of winning nationally and ensuring John McCain is our next President,' Ribiero explained in an message Saturday, adding that McCain hadn't given up on the state and urging activists to keep working.

One county chair wasn't buying -- and he let Ribiero and a large list of other Michigan Republicans know in a scalding email reply.

"If you are going to end visits to the state by McCain/ Palin, do it," urged Jack Waldvogel, Chairman of the Emmet County GOP in a message obtained by Politico. "Just don't formally announce that you are 'pulling out' of Michigan, and then come back two days later asking the base core of support to 'keep working.' What a slap in the face to all the thousands of people who have been energized by the addition of Sarah Palin to the ticket. I've been involved in County Party politics and organization for 40 years, and this is the biggest dumbass stunt I have ever seen."

Waldvogel added later in the message: "He has given up on our State? What a total and complete crock of crap. Again, I think McCain owes the Republicans and the People of Michigan a HUGE APOLOGY. SOON!"

Having to pick and choose which states to compete in is always difficult and bound to leave bruised local feelings, but Michigan is used to being a target state and McCain had lavished attention there since wrapping up the nomination. And Palin's public second-guessing of the move in the days since the decision was made has only angered Michiganders more.

"How on earth are we to get people to work for McCain here, when he has already, publicly, in the media, given up on Michigan?" wondered Waldvogel. "We feel abandoned, we are disappointed, and we are heartsick to know that we aren't important enough for him to fight for."

He signed off his message: "Yours in Republican? efforts"...............

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/23115

Interesting, isn't it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!