Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Esslingen View Post
Oh, I'll be engaging in real discourse as soon as we can get the neocons who post here to address the issues in the threads instead of doing their usual sidestep shuffle in attacking the poster instead of the post. Remember, it was YOU who thought starting a thread that went after another member was somehow funny and posting it in a forum intended for serious debate. I seriously doubt that you would find a thread aimed at you, that questioned your veracity, would be welcomed with open arms. You can try until the cows come home to lay that at my doorstep but I will just kick that crap to the curb where it belongs.

If the board operates in a way where joke threads are posted anywhere, then there is something wrong with how the board operates.

And the fact of the matter is there is plenty that I do care about and look to discuss with like-minded people but launching into slam fests, namecalling, or condoning forms of Coulter-like humor isn't part of the equation.

You, at least, got the part right about itching for a fight with conservatives. The main difference between me and some other folks here is that I will never throw the first punch in a personal attack but I will throw as many punches as I can in response to a personal attack. I learned that much after posting with a number of conservatives over the years. They respect nothing else.

Attacking the post is fair game. Attacking the poster shows no class. I will respond in similar fashion to how I am treated.

You did yourself and the board a disservice by launching into psychoblues in this thread. All the smileys in the world don't change that one bit.
Funny, you have now started two threads attacking me, based on a post that had nothing to do with you. That is the definition of throwing the first punch. The hypocrisy would be stunning, if we hadn't seen it so many times before.

Anyway, thanks for taking all that time to try to explain your, uh, baseless liberal prejudices. Thing is, because you've shown yourself to be nothing more than an over-sensitive, combative and oblivious poster, I don't think anyone really cares.