Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default To Obeyx3 and ChickenHawk

If you two are simply looking for a "battle" of religious wits in an effort to puke your hatred of your fellow man and your hate of Christ then you've come to the wrong place.

A lot of us might disagree in what I call "non-essential" issues like:

1. Eternal Security
    2. all men eventually "saved"
    3. if there's an actual place called "hell"
    4. "eternal torment"
    5. the "gifts of the spirit"
    etc..etc...

Hell, we bicker amongst each other cause we're bored......

BUT FUCK NO if I'm gonna let you two ass-clowns come in and judge whether or not someone is "going to hell"!

You might call it the "good ol' boy club" - buf if your ass comes in and starts puking that sort of hate on another long-time member and you think it's gonna be okay?

OH HELL NO... .we're like "Gabby, DMP, CWN, Avatar etc" Wonder-twin powers, ACTIVATE!"

We bicker but we all clearly know how the enemies are and you two are the biggest PILES OF SHIT I've seen in a long time and I don't normally cuss! Think of us like brothers and sisters who bicker w/ each other sometimes..... it's okay for us to beat-up each other, but when some outsider comes in and stirs the shit you two have started - I'm sorry, it's where I for one draw the line in the sand.

And we'll jump your shit till the hate stops! If you don't like it then good riddance and don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out and be sure to tell your ol' buddy "Sparky" hello for us.
    Last edited by -Cp; 07-21-2009 at 09:07 PM.