Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
name me one mistake

i have gone to bat for you, to try and get him to ease up, several times.
post #210. YOur beloved hero posted THIS:

Once again I will post this link - not only for you but for BP

National Park Service Says 9/12 Turnout A Record

9/12 demonstration a record DC turnout: National Park Service

Thomas Lifson

The truth will out. Despite mainstream media attempts to characterize turnout as in the thousands, a spokesman for the National Park Service, Dan Bana, is quoted as saying "It is a record.... We believe it is the largest event held in Washington, D.C., ever."
Democrats and their media acolytes may wish this weren't so, and they may even employ the Ostrich Strategy, burying their collective heads in the sand, pretending that a major important political movement isn't happening. But they only hasten their own demise in doing so.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...record_dc.html

the FACTS are:

there is no such person as Dan Bana (with or without a bandanna).
the quote is from a man named David Barna.

David Barna made that statement about Obama's inauguration, and I proved it to your dear pal.

Your beloved and cherished friend fucked up. He posted an internet LIE and tried to pass it off as FACT... and he doesn't have the balls to admit it....but be honest...when has your beloved RSR EVER admitted a mistake when I have caught him at it? He is a nutless wonder....but you want to continue to follow him around like a puppy dog attacking me in tandem with him and, quite frankly, it's kinda gay... it kinda makes me do little throw ups in my mouth when I think about you two. Show some balls...show some independence. I have yet to see it, but hope springs eternal.