You're referring to the deliberate transmission of smallpox. While that probably did occur, far more prevalent was the unintentional transmission of the disease. And it certainly occurred long before 1700; Aztec and Inca cities were ravaged by the disease shortly after Hispanic settlement.
So you condemn the white man for an unintentional transmission of small pox when people of the time didn't even know what a germ was? It could be expected that the same could have happened in reverse. And the whites were no safer from the smallpox themselves.

That is not true. While much of Mayan civilization was abandoned before European invasion, the Maya survived and continue to survive to this day. If you've not heard of the troubles that the Tzotzil have given the Mexican government, I'd recommend that you study up.
The Mayan civilization vanished. There are lots of theories and speculation but no concrete eveidence as to why or what happened. Perhaps disease. Perhaps the, so called, Mayan survivors were not Mayan at all. I don't really feel like studying up. Granted I did most of my reading on these bits of history a number of years ago. So I may occasionally be off on a few facts and not up to date on the latest opinion.

The Spanish literally conquered South America and Mexico with a handful of soldiers. While the British and french were colonizing North America the Spanish were only interested in gold. It was high tech verses low tech and low tech lost. If your outraged by what happened in the past I suggest you build a time machine and go back and change it.