Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
But no matter how hard we try, we cannot fully turn from our sinful ways.
Not really true. When we accept Christ, we receive the Holy Spirit - who helps us suppress our desire to sin. While we're still human, and like ALL humans have a sinful NATURE, we do not sin 24/7. Sin is a specific uncontrolled desire or heart condition which separates us from God. I am FULLY turned from my sinful 'ways', yet still 'sin' insomuch as my human/fleshly desires still flare up and I cultivate lust, from time to time, or pride, etc.

We, as humans, can judge homosexuals as humans. They are abnormal. You've been around long enough to know where I stand on the issue.

I draw the line however at rendering God's judgement for Him. Whether or not a homosexual will be forgiven is not for us to say.

Clearly, Paul presumes much and contradicts Christ if he preaches intolerance in his letter.

Thankfully, God has given us his Judgment of the un-repentant sinner. That judgement is (Spiritual) death, and eternal separation from Him. It's quite appropriate to say a homosexual will not enter Heaven because by definition, a homosexual is an un-repentant sinner.