Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
I think the problems created by feminism are expressed best in a scene from T3. Late in the movie, John Conner and Catherine Bruster are running down a hallway, and are in the possession of a few firearms. They get floored by an explosion, then see an ultra-maneuverable jet fly up an point towards them. There's an AK-47 right there. The two look at each other with looks that say, "Hey John, are you gonna DO anything?" and, "I can't. I'm scared." At that moment, the girl picks up the AK and unloads into the thing. Now, I'm as turned on as any other guy by a hot woman who knows how to handle fully automatic firearms, but guys are supposed to be raised to, if nothing else, jump in front of the bullet to save the woman, not sit on the ground whimpering while the woman saves you. In a society where the men refuse to be men, the women must be men, and women...SUCK at being men, no matter how hard or sincerely they try.
OMG!!!! I can't rep you again! But that is EXACTLY it! That's why the feminist movement, at its present stage, is such a huge disastrous lie. It tells women they can be the woman AND the man, and leaves men with no position at all.

There is a line of authority in a family. It starts with God, if you choose to believe in Him, then Jesus under God, then the Man, his Wife, then the children. Even if someone doesn't follow God, the human rule still applies. The man is the Head of his family. When the woman tries to be the head, or is FORCED to be the head, it's highly unsatisfactory, for everyone. People higher in the chain have the RESPONSIBILTY of protecting those lower on the chain. In turn, whoever is lower on the chain has the responsibility to SUBMIT to and SUPPORT those higher on the chain. It's for their own benefit. When women try to take charge, at least in a family, they are upsetting the natural order of things. It's stupid of them, because it doubles their burden; they must assume the responsiblities of both the woman and the man (which is impossible to begin with), kicks the man out of his place, leaving him with no position and no purpose. So you have an overworked woman, a downtrodden man, and the kids are left to with no discipline and no respect. This is how feminism in its present incarnation is the destruction of the family unit.