Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How it's done...

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I have.....twice.....you won't even respond to it.....there isn't a significant genetic difference between blacks and whites.....deal with it......
    I don't believe a statement claiming 'the genetic difference in the races is too insignificant to make a difference', is quite what I had in mind.

The proper method of debating an issue is for you to post a link showing some reliable scientific evidence that confirms your claim to be a fact?

EXAMPLE:...My claim is;

The human species shares all but 95% of the same genetic material as the chimpanzee.

That insignificant little 5% sure does make for alot of difference in us and the chimp, don't ya think?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...e-trebled.html

We are more unique than previously thought, according to new comparisons of human and chimpanzee DNA.

It has long been held that we share 98.5 per cent of our genetic material with our closest relatives. That now appears to be wrong. In fact, we share less than 95 per cent of our genetic material, a three-fold increase in the variation between us and chimps.
    Now you try it!
    Last edited by HogTrash; 05-02-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!