Re: my post as follows: <i> I came back just to say goodbye to you.. You're not long for this place.. Just remember, everything you dish out in life comes back to you two-fold.. You want to pull someones mother into this shit, it'll be a day of rejoicing when yours...(edited for content)</i>

Loose - I'm going to apologize to you for my post to you after you insulted Manu's mother. I should never have stooped to that same level, it's not something I do normally, and I should have exercised more control over what I posted. Insulting someone's family member to further an argument or "debate" is silly and childish, and it's also getting into the realm of unknown. That person isn't here to defend themselves, nor are they even a part of the argument, so why bring them into it? The whole reason I attacked you and yours is because Manu is actually considered a friend. It was still wrong on my part, tho.

I've never used the ignore feature on any board, but I think from this point forward, it's probably a good idea, since you seem to be able to get a rise out of me like no other. I'm going to *ask* that you do the same.

Again, I'm sorry for my post in that mess.