Earlier this evening, at about 8pm EST, the board was brought down briefly by the hosting company to replace a hard drive. This was announced ahead of time and the ETA was 10 minutes. When our site was back at about 8:15, we noticed there were 3 days of posts missing and I immediately opened a support ticket.

I made the intitial announcement on the board while I waited for an explanation from the hosting provider. Unfortunately, for people like Psychoblues, I saw he went back and was already re-posting things he had lost within the past 3 days. I even made a few posts myself.

Then I got an "explanation" from the provider that they were restoring the account from last evening. Anything after that will be lost. So we move forward from last night.

I don't know what's worse, losing the 3 days and moving on, or assuming it was gone and moving on, only to have the "moving on" posts deleted when it gets restored to the night before!!

You all have my sincerest apologies. What was supposed to be a quick and easy maintenance step on the server turned into a days worth of lost posts.