Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
again that is not justifying, we have very different understandings of that word.

who said anything about understanding there feelings and giving them excuses, all i was talking about is how to evade such actions in the future, and that will never happen until we understand the reasons of the past actions to prevent further ones.

when your car is broken, you can't just fix it without knowing the reason that prevents it from working, you first try to find out why did it stop working, then you fix it.

but if you don't care about stoping further actions and preventing more loss of american lifes, then it's okay, and btw, thinking that war on terrorism will solve any of your problems is just wrong, and you will see the results yourself in the next 10 years, killing OBL won't solve anything since the next leader and the leader after the next one will always have hundreds and thousands of recruits who are willing to join them to avenge the actions of USA or Israel, solving your problems with other countries and other cultures is the only way to really make americans safe.

let's consider you as a policeman and you have trouble with the mafia, won't you try to solve this problems instead of killing some mafia members ???, because eventually they will just kill your family.

if you really care, you will start thinking differently about this issue, if you don't then why do you even reply, please, if you don't care about who lives or who dies, then just don't reply !!!!
I DO care who lives and who dies. I want NO Americans to die, unless they have sided with the enemy.