Quote Originally Posted by dadman View Post
Quran 2:191-193 = "And slay them wherever ye find them,
and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] ..
and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
---------------------------
Quran 2:244 - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran 2:216 - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it.
But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you (fighting) ..
and that ye love a thing which is bad for you (not fighting) But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Quran 3:56 - "As to those who reject faith ( Islam )
I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
-------------------------
Quran 3:151 - "Soon shall We ( Allah via Muslims ) cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers ..
for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers ..
Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding ..
Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites'
and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran 4:74 - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other ..
Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter ..
These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah

No .. Mohammad is not the final prophet . . . . he is the founder and leader of a Satanic / legalistic death cult
i dont have time to explain those versus to you or the context they were mentioned in, but i have explained most of them in other threads, you can search the forum and you will see my explainations.

all i can say now, is that Islam forbids starting war, aggressive war in Islam is forbidden, only defensive war, we can not attack people who did not attack us, at least thats what the Islam tells us, but the terrorists are misguided people who misinterpret the Quran.

and Islam has a sacred rule which is NEVER EVER to kill women, children and elders even in war zones, and collateral damage is also forbidden in Islam.

and please don't reply by telling me about what the terrorists do, because as i said that is not what the Islam tells us to do, Islam neve allow killing innocent people, if it really does allow that, how can 1.5 billion people be muslims ???, do you think we are all just sick people who enjoy the suffering of others ???

dont mix between what muslims do and what the Islam tells them to do, because not everything a human does really express his religion, even if he says so.