Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
why he thinks it's the worst thing in the world. This is a man running for "actual office", and apparently doesn't believe parents should be financially responsible for their kids...
Please dont confuse" shouldnt be responsable for", and "the current child support system sucks"

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
My ONLY issue, ever, is WAY off topic - and that it irritates me that a man MUST pay CS even if he didn't want a kid.... You know, the whole abortion / have child and man having little input....
Yep, I agreee totally
a few things about that. It starts with, if a man doesnt want to pay child support, dont get the woman pregnant, its his best and only sure defense.
...Although I oppose abortion, it is a reality of our society. If woman wants abortion, man should be given choice of raising the kid without anything from the woman.
If man wants abortion, but woman keeps the kid, man should be exempt form CS and visitation. If the woman doesnt want to raise a kid without financial support, again, dont get pregnant.

If married, who ever files for divorce loses physical custody, primary, unless both want the divorce, or the Plaintiff (the one filing) can show an extremely good reason for divorcing, and not just irreconcilable differences (an absolutely destructive force on our society)