Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
You present two lapses in logic there. Your first logical fallacy is appeal to popularity. Therein lies your second fallacy - and the crux of the situation. You will hold NO scientist as 'credible' unless his findings and opinion are soundly aligned with yours. In essence, you've made no point; no counter argument.

You cannot - nor can the saints in your chosen religion provide even close to 'reasonable' explanation of the probability and likelihood of the simultaneous 'mutation' of a creature to form a heart, and circulatory system - AND blood to travel those highways.

Think for ten seconds about your religion - I'm NOT here to convince you you're wrong, by the way - the Faith you have in your god, and the circumstances around your religion are nobody's business but your own. You make your peace with your faith and how you live your life. But think for TEN seconds and ask yourself "Does it pass ANY common sense test for something to magically, randomly, accidentally, 'better' its condition given nothing but time and probability?

Macro and Micro are useful in identifying learned, inner-species adaptation and what you believe "A can become B. Just give it time, and eventually, magically, randomly, A will make its way to become B. I can't prove it. I don't even have much evidence. Since I refuse to believe A and B were part of a design, NO answer pointing out my err in logic will appease me."

Look at my Avatar. The avatar is a photo of a CH47 Chinook helicopter. Very complex piece of machinery. Yet, no amount of time, heat, pressure, magic, random chance will ever make that CH47 EVOLVE from, say, a much smaller OH58 KIOWA Helicopter. I bet you agree with me.

Yet, you can look at the human body and have NO problems with believing OUR complex 'machine' created itself through the same methods? Tell me where the common sense is in THAT.
There is nothing more ironic than someone trying to discredit evolution by calling it a religion. ROFLMAO

BTW, when was the last time a CH47 gave birth to an offspring where a variation might occur?