Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
Well , who gives a flying fuck? Kath and I had a fight long ago and then she left the board for a bit and I posted in her thread that she was leaving for a bit for her to hurry back despite our argument I thought she was a good poster, she responded with a fuck you. Then when she came back I again posted in her "welcoome back" thread that it was good to see her back, she essentially told me to fuck off. I also sent her a PM apologizng for my part in our argument. She didn't respond. She's never apologized to me, but do I run around the board talking about how she must hate me and I hate her? No I don't. Do I run around the board screaming that the whole board must hate me b/c Kath never apologized to me? No I haven't.

She's one god damned person Dorothy, and not a very nice one at that. So what? The rest of us have nothing to do with what she did to you. Do you expect us to apologize for HER actions?
No, I don't expect you to be responsible for kath. You don't have to apologize for her. I'm just sayin' that what she did set me back.

She attacked me on this forum when I first joined, so I completely stopped posting here for MONTHS. She had some hard on grudge from USMB that I had no idea about. I never remember a problem with Annie from USMB who kath is.

Kath was on a mission to get rid of me and she succeeded.

When I came back she was not here and I breathed a deep sigh of relief. Then she showed up again and started piling on a bunch of crap because she was following my posts on 3 forums.

That's not been an easy thing to deal with.

She has known Jim a long time and been a mod on his forums so she has a lot of clout,