Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Syria's WMD's could someday be used here on us.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...4471342896037/

Barak: Israel ready to seize Syria weapons

Published: July 21, 2012 at 2:40 PM
    JERUSALEM, July 21 (UPI) -- The Israeli military is prepared to seize Syria's chemical weapons and missiles and to stop refugees from crossing the border, Defense Minister Ehud Barak said.

Barak said Friday that Israel will block any move by President Bashar Assad's regime to transfer advanced weaponry to Hezbollah in Lebanon, Ynetnews reported. He said the army has been ordered to increase its monitoring of Syria's weapons stockpiles.

If necessary, Israel would strike inside Syria, Barak said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...#ixzz21IEN5iPg

America had better be very worried about where those weapons end up. In the wrong hands they could be used here on us as well as on Israel! Those fanatical idiots seek to destroy both big and little Satans. If Israel rushes in to secure those weapons , obama will seek to join those opposed to Israel's actions! How do I know this ? I know because obama has stated that in the end he will ALWAYS side with Islam! Look up his words on that. He currently plays a game but if given a second term he will come out strongly against Israel and possibly even directly join forces with Israel's sworn enemies. I pray we never find out how correct I am on that because if we do America will suffer so much under an obama second term that few here would ever believe it until after it happened! Too damn late is one ffing bad place to be , trust me on that even if nothing else...-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 07-21-2012 at 04:11 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.