I would ask this bitch - WHAT is being said to backup her claims? Who and where is he specifically speaking to? THIS is racist, not what she's bullshitting about. I'm tired of the constant whines and accusations of racism from black people. Find racist comments and proof, and I'll back you up. But too many of these assholes are just tossing it out there with no proof of anything, other than their own racist views.

State Sen. L. Louise Lucas (D-Portsmouth), a campaign surrogate for President Obama in Virginia, said Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is appealing to racists who do not want a black man in the White House.

Asked on a Hampton Roads radio show why the former Massachusetts governor had been able to pull even with President Obama in a recent poll, Lucas said the problem was race.

“Mitt Romney, he’s speaking to ... a segment of the population who does not like to see people other than a white man in the White House or in any other elective position,” Lucas said Tuesday. “Let’s be real clear about it — Mitt Romney is speaking to a group of people out there who don’t like folks like President Barack Obama in any elective or leadership position. We know what’s going on here. And some people may be afraid to say it, but I’m not. ... He’s speaking to that fringe out there who do not want to see anybody but a white person in a leadership position.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...sQ7W_blog.html