Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
Is it not enough that we saved the Brits during WWII? You want us to do it again?

I think the Brits can save themselves. As long as they don't descend into the depths of Thatcherism again.
I happen to know a lot about WW2. The Brits performed heroicly from the very start. Their part held out long enough for us to manage to become involved(no small feat!) . Then as our ally we performed quite well together. Well enough to chase the Germans back to home soil then defeat them completely there! D-day , the start of the end was a joint American/Brit campaign. I say that we owe them for their years of sacrifice before we ever became involved in fighting that great war! Yes, even again , if it has to be so termed. Do we have honor or are we selfish heathens willing to let a monster(Islam) devour our allies while we appease it just long enough for it to eat us last?
For surely as the sun shines it will do that too if we are the last strong opposition it faces. Our great failure is the sad lack of proper teaching of history in schools here. This mistake has cost us DEARLY! Very well could cost us our lives too if its not corrected IMHO.-Tyr