http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...insider-attack

By NBC News staff and wire services
Updated at 12:05 p.m. ET: Four U.S. soldiers fighting with the NATO-led alliance were killed in an apparent insider shooting in southern Afghanistan on Sunday, the Pentagon confirmed.

A Pentagon spokesman did not have further details, including which branch of services the Americans belonged to, Reuters reported.

The shooting took place in Zabol, a southern province where U.S. forces are based, and came a day after two British soldiers were shot dead by an Afghan policeman while returning from a patrol in southern Helmand province — a stronghold of the Taliban-led insurgency.

Local authorities also told NBC News that the four killed were Americans.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fact that proper security measures have not been put in place to safeguard against this often repeated shit lies with the CIC= obama. This affects the morale of the troops negatively and I am of the opinion that is why it has not been properly addressed by the damn CIC.
This cluster ffkk bullshat is the primary reason that I advised and insisted that my nephew not volunteer for a third tour of combat duty that would have sent him to A-stan! I even threatened to never speak to him ever again in my life if he did volunteer for that third tour. He relented and stayed stateside until many months later being kicked to the curb thanks to obama's downsizing of our troops. Another action designed to weaken us taken by that damn traitor in charge.-Tyr