Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
OK anyway,
I'm done here, but let me be clear as to what i've tried to point out.

1. There was found commercial grade explosive/incendiary material in the WTC dust by multiple scientist and confirmed independently by others.

Please show us a LINK other then the one you have already provided which was shown to be a FABRICATION that proves this assertion.

There's no good reason for it to be there.
They ask that others preform the test as well.
If you watched the videos you'd know the researchers say it may have been used in combo with other elements to produce the final results.

2. That there are many eyewitness , NYFD (some with explosives training bkgds) and others who reported flashes of light and sound of explosions consistent with building demolitions. And there are other explosion reports on the lower levels including the basement levels well before and then immediately preceding/during the final collapses.

Not True...I was there for the ENTIRE PERIOD OF TIME and for 72 Hours AFTER the collapse. Outside of the Transformers for the Electrical substations blowing up there were NO EXPLOSIVES that were detonated. Please feel free to show us FORENSIC EVIDENCE that PROVES that Explosives of any kind were used... and not the BENTHAM Report that I already proved was false.

Seem to me enough there to make one think at the very least we should consider there may have been at least A bomb or 2 in the building as well.

There wasnt.... as much as you want to believe there was... The Impact of the planes was the equivalent of a 1.8 Kiloton Explosion. That certainly was enough to bring down the Towers..

I'm not emotionally wedded to any particular final view of a complete picture, there are way to many speculations and assured assumptions made outside of the evidence for my taste made by all sides. At this point it seems to me that the much reviled and hated "truthers" have added to some of the softer info they have presented a few documented wedges that can't honestly be blown off. Enough to put me over the line.

Why do you keep putting forth CONJECTURE and Unsubstantiated Information as FACT? All your arguments were debunked in short order... Are you that desperate to believe that the Government was (and still is) behind the attacks? If so...please seek immediate psychiatric help.

Others disagree with me, surprise surprise.
You can Run Away now...I think the Majority of people here will agree that I destroyed your Argument and your information.... Maybe Jafar and Abso will tell you what you want to hear.... I WON'T