Christmas is just a few short days away now, and the New Year will be ringing in just after. Throughout all of our Holidays we are always thinking of family. I'd like to take a moment to think of our little family here at DP. We have many regulars that we share debates with, and share personal stories with, throughout the year. I feel after awhile like I've come to know so many of you.

First I would like to say Merry Christmas to all of those celebrating such a wonderful holiday. Let's not forget what this holiday stands for and how it came to be. We can celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ while still having the little kid Santa Claus spirit in us.

The beauty of this holiday is that the spirit of the celebration knows no boundaries and everyone can get into a festive mood. Whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist... being nice to your fellow man/woman, dressing up, enjoying family and friends, the touching music & even sharing a gift or 2. The love, respect and fun that comes out should be in all of us, not inclusive to one group. Just as I enjoy a little celebrating on Ramadan, Jewish Holidays and other festive times of the year.

But that is not slight on what Christmas means to me and so many Christians. I will never stop saying the age old greeting, but I can do so and still be respectful to everyone. And I hope that spirit will go both ways.

For this Christmas I hope you all find what you want under the tree. I hope you all find peace and comfort. I hope you all enjoy time with loved ones. I hope you all get a moment to watch end enjoy the children. And I hope we can all take a moment to think of those no longer with us, that are celebrating from above and keeping a watch over all of us.

As 2012 becomes a memory and 2013 rolls in - I can only wish for all of you to be warm, safe & happy. Enjoy your time with ALL of your loved ones. Live life with no regrets and as if there is no tomorrow.