Here are some of the arguments I have read thus far.
1. Jesus was a homosexual.

However, it is not debate. It is not logical either.
Saying he was Gay given the lack of hard evidence he even lived short of using but one book to confirm his existance is nuts. When one reads the old testament, you don't get the run down on Jesus. It is in the new testament he appears. And what do you cite in the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John that mentions his having sex? I could argue he had a lot of sex with plenty of women too. But that makes just as much sense as claiming he was a homosexual.

2. Mohammed was a pedophile.

Again, silly talk. Who here believes Arabs laws apply to me or you? Do you accept Arab law as your law?

They do things different. They follow different laws.

We can't simply impose the law of the USA on Arabs. It makes no sense or they can do it to us.

Also, most use the improper definition of a pedophile. In the case of a girl, she has to be too young to conceive. If one has sex with such a child, per US law, one is a pedophile. I don't know if that particular 9 year old child could conceive or not. I don't think any of us know that much about her. She was still a child based on USA standandards but what about using Arab standards? Again, we can't simply wish our laws applied to them. Especially since when it took place, there was no such thing as USA.

I hope this did not sail over your heads. Laws of one nation do not mean those laws apply to other nations. Simple enough?