These videos are everywhere. The skateboarder kids are forever looking for places to skate, and it usually ends up to be somewhere that is private property, since not that many skate parks exist in every city. Anyway, that doesn't mean I am defending them. They can be annoying little bastards. Then again, I've seen security guards, tenants, workers and all kinds of people lose their lids over the kids skating. Why not just call the police if it's really an issue and leave it at that?

This video is only 2 minutes long, and for sure I have no idea what transpired prior to that. But it does seem to have just started. The lady doesn't want them skating on the property and asks them to leave. The kid goes to make a jump anyway, so she grabs his board. Every time one of the kids goes to get it back, she says she is calling 911 and they'll be arrested for assault if they touch her again. Watch all the way to the very end, karma strikes again!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=76512391fc90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>