Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
Not worth your trouble to look up your own post. I believe you misspelled a word but let's not make a big deal of it. I won't. Me involved on a public forum? Perish the thought. I forgot this is an exclusive topic. You typed in conform but I believe all it was is a misspelling.
I did look through my own posts, not finding what you said. Could be the mind not doing well at self-editing, but considering your own mastery of English language, I'll figure you are dissembling, not me.

Yup, I am guilty as charged of saying saints. I had the idea some people allege that your church worships saints. I will ask a catholic who knows to try to explain it to me then. I heard of the worship of idols by your church is what I mean. Again, if wrong, some catholic that is willing can explain it to me.
No worship of saints or idols. Intercession regarding saints, look that up. Idols? None, that is pure Protestant hatred.

I agree that the fighting is wrong. I don't know that this thing you said about protestants is true. I am sure some of that exists, but don't know just to what extent.

Frankly it is not the habit of the members of my church to do any of that.

Mom used to comment to me but seldom on the Catholics and idols and saints thing.
Ok.