Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
Saying that rape is about sex is like saying that being a soldier is about killing. You join the military to kill people, right? Obviously you enjoyed killing people, right Darin? You looked forward to your next chance to kill people, didn't you? Isn't that why you still own guns? So you can fantasize about killing people?

Anyone who has taken the most basic psychology courses knows rape is about power and control. It isn't about sexual urges and needs.
It isn't about how a woman dresses or looks. It is about taking controlling of another person.

Men need to stop blaming rape on the victim. That is why so few rapes are reported. That is why there is such an epidemic of violence against women.
Men who blame rape on women are often sexual abusers themselves. Many mentally and physically abuse their spouses and children. Because they have this fantasy that they need more respect that they are not getting.

Sorry Darin (and anyone else who believes rape is about sex), you are dead fucking WRONG. And I feel sorry for your family if you continually have these sick fantasies about rape and sex. Obviously you were raised wrong and continue to be sick in the head.

Wrong Gabby. Wrong analogy as well.
I spent 30 years in the military and never killed anyone, nor did I destroy anything.
Only people like you make the claim that Men blame rape on the victim because you..like jafar, depend on being able to
always blame someone you hate....no matter who they are.
You hate men. Right?