Originally Posted by cadet
I hope you know I'm joking, I know all to well that most girls can't wrap their heads around the technical fields.
And the only girl I've ever met that could understand the mechanics of the things I enjoyed studying looked like a dude.

And this is why I've sunken low enough to date a girl going for a business degree , cause it may be a dumb degree, but it does has it's ladies.
Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
I can promise you I definitely do not look like a dude. And you are absolutely right most girls can not wrap their head around the technical fields although I know a lot of guys that can't either. It's one of those things you either get it or you don't.
I am sure that my youngest daughter, now 26, could master science and math. Her older sister graduated college with a degree in the law field. She did not like accounting since I urged her to minor in business. She never said math or science was hard for her.

But now that I admit women do very well in science and math, some can't get it.

Think of this story as if you had been present.

This was in one of my college chemistry courses.

Girl taking Chemistry

She tells the teacher she can't imagine atoms. She tells the teacher it simply is not getting into her head.

Teacher to girl

Can you visualize marbles moving around?

She says no.

He says, can you visualize golf balls moving around?

Nope, She says.

He then tries one last thing.

Can you visualize basket balls moving around?

Nope she tells him.

He gives up.

We in the class were laughing our asses off.

This teacher taught in a way we were laughing.

When describing an experiment he was about to do, he did it like a comic.

He called equipment like a Bunsen Burner a piece of junk.

'Today, we will take this piece of junk, put in some stuff and create something."

Though due to how long ago this was, i do not recall his name but he sure was a funny person.