Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default What's the Ricin-Bombing Connection?

It seems we the people are just supposed to accept the notion that the precise coinciding of the ricin and bombing attacks are purely coincidental.

Just like we were supposed to believe the timing of the 9/11 attack on the embassy in Benghazi was a coincidence, and that the attack was all about a YouTube video, and nothing to do with 9/11.

Now when the same government tells us that the ricin and bombing attacks occurring at precisely the same time is pure coincidence, we blindly accept it as fact?

They quickly arrested an Elvis impersonator for the ricin attacks to dispel any connections, and quietly dropped the charges against him a week later. The accompanying story was that the FBI suspects one of his neighbors framed him as part of an on-going neighborhood dispute.

Question: How many neighborhood disputes do you know of that escalated to the point of one neighbor framing another with ricin attacks on the White House? Does that make any sense? Does that seem plausible to anyone?

This isn't like the anthrax attacks of 2001, which began about a week after 9/11. The timing indicates these letters were in the mail timed arrive in precise conjunction with the marathon bombings. That being the case, then we're talking about a terrorist conspiracy that extends beyond the two brothers.

Where are the questions, where is the coverage? Without those we'll never get an answer.

Perhaps we have a need for closure on the issue to feel safe and comfortable. But I'm feeling neither safe nor comfortable right now because I have questions that are clearly being ducked by the government here, the same government that tried to comfort me before with a tale about a YouTube video.
    Last edited by taft2012; 04-26-2013 at 05:19 AM.
    Mama Jeffro: Jeeeeh-froooo! What's going on down there? What's that smell?
    Jeffro: Nothing ma! Me and Lorenzo are practicing our Turkish oil wrestling.