Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
I'd like to see him return too, but he was off the mark on this one. And while I understood any concern from others, and it has only been a month, things are going basically about as I expected, which is minimal change. In fact, not even a single moderation has been done by Logroller as of yet.
Well Jim, I admit to having had the same thoughts back then. Some of us immigrants from the other board saw how piss poor moderating and bias against us as a group went there. Taft was in that group and was mistreated by some lefty mods and admin -THERE! My hope is that he sees that has not been the case here and accepts your word on it is not ever going to be the case here. I have seen nothing bad coming from Log ,just being himself which is to be expected. No power mad abuse that we've seen at other sites. Hopefully Taft will start posting again. You have to admit that the man stood his ground come hell or high water and didn't mind broadsiding anybody that got too smartass with him. Some people respect that.. -Tyr