http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-voter-id-law/

Opening arguments were held Monday in Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court over the state’s controversial requirement that all voters in this key swing state provide photo I.D. when voting.

The law has been in place for the last three elections but has not yet been enforced because of temporary injunctions.
The state is confident that “the law will stand up in court,” and points out that people can get an I.D. at any one of 71 offices throughout the state. In some cases, people don’t even need to provide any documents…or any written proof of who they claim they are, such as a utility bill, to get one.

“You don’t have to show anything, all you have to do is show up,” says Hagen-Frederiksen.
“The constitutional issue here is, is it a disproportionally unfair burden on a particular group or class of people? The photo I.D.’s are available to everyone, the centers are available to everyone.”

I predict this law will eventually be upheld. I personally show my license when I vote here in PA, even without the law being in effect. I feel it safeguards my vote.