Just the name of this walk I wouldn't allow any of my family members there, I agree to a point a woman should be able to dress like she wants but just like I agree a man ought to be able to also but when I see a kid with his pants below his Butt I say something, have a little class a little respect for yourself and those around you, I have seen many beautiful woman look very sexy without looking slutty

They’ll be wearing fishnet stockings and mini skirts. They’ll be waving signs with messages that read, “My corset is not consent.” They’ll be storming the nation’s capital. All for the right to dress like ‘sluts.’
SlutwalkDC is one branch of an international movement that claims to raise awareness for victims of sexual assault. During the event, participants wear racy clothing and chant slogans to demand their right to dress and act promiscuously without having to face the consequences. On the DC group’s Facebook page, 1,000 people have already signed up to march this Saturday from the African American Civil War Memorial to Malcolm X Park in slutty solidarity.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortney...alkdc-n1659540