How screwed up we are getting, this man should get a award for beating the hell out of this pervert, I have to be honest if it had been my kid I am not sure the pervert would be around to be charged, but seriously the guy caught a serious A$$ beating for being a filthy pervert , seems fair to me but the Father is now facing a stiffer charge than the pervert was and may wind up doing time.

Emilio Chavez III found the pervert, Dylan Maho, standing outside his daughter’s window naked and making noises. The angry father beat Maho so badly that Maho needed hospitalization. Now, both men will face felony charges, but Chavez faces the more severe penalty. The police released Chavez after questioning him about what happened, but once the District Attorney took over, he chose to charge the heroic dad with felony-aggravated battery – a charge that could carry a three years sentence in prison. The pervert, Dylan Maho, will be charged with felony voyeurism which carries a max sentence of 18-months in prison.

http://eaglerising.com/1733/father-f...ting-daughter/