Well now everything is OK we have a Black History Month and we now have a month set a side for Muslims , I wonder when we will have a white Month ? Yesterday my phone kept alerting me all day with people wanting to know had I seen this garbage and I hadn't but late last night I seen a e mail come thru and it looks legit, so yes Our Muslim leader ( you know the one that was going to find a church by the first Easter in the WH has stepped up and made November Muslim appreciation Month . Sorry but in order for this to be OK I want to know when we will be having the Italian history Month or the German , French so on and on , This Country was built on the backs of many different people from many different places so why a Black history month and now a Muslim appreciation Month, what is there to appreciate to warrant the entire Country appreciating them, yes I understand Muslim appreciating there religion but why make it National ? This is part of the reason people turn on Muslims and any group that gets special treatment as I said this Country is made up of many different backgrounds why praise one or two ?

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama held a press conference to announce that he is declaring the month of November ‘National Muslim Appreciation Month’.
“The Muslim community deserves our full acceptance and respect,” Obama told reporters. “We have killed millions of Muslims overseas since the September 11th attacks. They are not all bad. In fact most of them are good. So from now on, November will be a month to celebrate the Muslim community, the Sunnah and the Quran.”
Khaled Matei who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood‘s Freedom and Justice Party told CNN he is pleased with Obama and his actions. “I spoke with President Obama by telephone yesterday and personally thanked him for what he is doing for the Muslim community,” Matei said. “This is definitely a step in the right direction I explained to him. Praise Allah.”
http://nationalreport.net/obama-decl...ciation-month/