So I got my credit report and score for the first time in quite awhile. I guess my score is mediocre, if not leaning towards bad. My grades on all were A or B, but then a D in total accounts. When looking at the explanation, the more open accounts you have, the higher the grade. WTF? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Oh, and utilization. Huh? I only use 2 credit cards, the one tied to my bank account and an unlimited Amex card. I use the Amex non-stop, but pay it off in full monthly, if I can. Anyway, how does this look? I don't know shit about credit scores!

TransUnion® New Account Score. This score ranges from 300 to 850. It's calculated by TransUnion, one of the three major credit bureaus. The New Account Score is used by lenders to assess your creditworthiness, or the likelihood that you'll repay your debts.

TransUnion
Credit Score
-----------------------

VantageScore. This score ranges from 501 to 990. The VantageScore model was created through a collaboration by the three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. It aims to make credit scoring more consistent and accurate across all the bureaus. The VantageScore grades your creditworthiness on an easy A to F letter scale.

913 - Credit rating - A
-----------------------

OVERALL

My Credit Report Card