Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
Abbey. I appreciate your efforts to revisit this thread again. Unfortunately, for me. So much time has passed, and life experiences have been so many...it would literally take too much time, other than in book form, to ramble-on here.
I look at life as one, very long...uninteresting story for many. And I also feel...sharing so much I would like to talk about here...would merely become a target for some. Some who wouldn't possibly believe some, if not most of the things I have Personally experienced without sounding like fabrication.

As for being a depressed child. Back when I was a child. We had no idea what Depression...2014 style was. Life was too crowded with trying to survive day to day, and week to week.
Can't imagine how life might have been back then with IPOD'S, CELL-PHONES, and BUSY-BODIES trying to run our life in every way.
As you can see from this thread, no one responded with any sarcasm or criticisms. If someone does now, we will remove them from the thread. We will always have our random nasties, but you should feel comfortable expressing yourself. I hope you will.