This woman irks me more than the usual crop of far left loonies. I like some democrats, as decent people. Some are just a little too far left for my liking, but whatever. But then you get a few special people, who are dumber than rocks. This woman has no business representing anyone, well... She's clueless as you can see, doesn't even know how old the COTUS is.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, had an "oops" moment on the House floor, as seen in C-Span video.

The Houston representative declared the U.S. Constitution was some 400 years old.

Unfortunately, that's incorrect.

The Constitution was created in 1787 and ratified nearly a year later. Four hundred years ago, Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement in North America, was founded.

"Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a Constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not," Lee said.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...rs-5312121.php