Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
I'll trust that makes you feel better as conservatives lose at the ballot box because it's easy to be painted as racist haters.
Generally things that I discuss related to race are crime. A lot of people get upset when someone points out huge ratio differences in crime by race. Same thing if you discuss parenting and single parent households. Most things, even if 100% left as factually based, lead people to label those that speak as racists. Also, if someone makes a post here, and uses a word as a point of reference, stating what so and so did, you're now a racist for daring to use that word. Then of course we have to deal with the liberal morons calling many of us racist for simply disagreeing with Obama. Then the hypocrisy from the endless people in the black community who use the word in every other sentence.

That's a funny sentence, BTW. We could be racists. And haters. But if read a different way it could mean that we hate people who are racists. I know you wrote it right, but I'm a dumbass reading it and that's how I saw it!